Cheap Flights from Chicago to Goa
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea
cheap flights chicago to goa- Chicago City’s seaside location, nightlife, elite shopping, exclusive dining edifice has allured number of people, birthplace of house-music and industrial music with distinctive fine art tradition.
Goa – Goa is long history as a Portuguese colony previous to 1961 is clear in its preserved 17th century churches and the place’s tropical spice plantations.
Chicago to Goa Route Information –
Origin Airport - Chicago
- O'Hare International Airport
Destination Airport - Goa
- Goa International Airport
- Mopa International Airport
- GMR Goa International Airport
Airlines Serving -
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
- Multiple Airlines
- British Airlines
Distance – 8,313 miles
- 1. Which is the cheapest month to travel from Chicago to Goa?
- 2. What is the distance between Chicago and Goa?
- 3. How many hours does it take to travel from Chicago to Goa?
Approx. 20 hours 15 minutes
- 4. What is the currency used in Goa?
- 5. Where can I exchange my money?
- At any Goa Bank or Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
Goa, being inside the tropical area and near the Arabian Sea, has a hot and humid climate for a maximum of the year. The month of may also is usually the freshest, seeing daytime temperatures of over 95 °F coupled with excessive humidity.
- Month High / Low (°F) Rain
- January 90° / 68° 0 day
- February 90° / 69° 0 day
- March 91° / 74° 0 day
- April 92° / 78° 0 day
- May 93° / 79° 2 day
- June 87° / 76° 22 days
- July 85° / 76° 26 days
- August 85° / 75° 25 days
- September 86° / 75° 15 days
- October 90° / 75° 6 days
- November 92° / 72° 3 days
- December 91° / 69° 0 day